Monday, May 2, 2011

why do i dance

As titled dance is my life i have been dancing since i was 4 years old ive learned from many artists such as michael jackson, usher, justin timberlake, omarion, and chris brown. Dancing allows me to express my emotions with the moves that i make. If ima angry i might krump if im excited or hyped i might get lite etc etc. Im a very creative person and i am allowed to express that through my dancing abilitys. I have competed in mnay competitions battled many people and performed in many shows. Without the ability to dance i dont know what id do or how i would express my self. I dance everywhere i go walking to class in the mirror shower etc. any oppurtunity i have to dance or to show my talent i take it. Here are some videos of me dancing and videos of many dance styles that ive learned

No comments:

Post a Comment